Palak Muchhal biography
Palak Muchhal (born 30 March 1992) is an Indian playback singer. She and her younger brother Palash Muchhal perform stage shows across India and abroad to raise funds for the poor children who need financial assistance for the medical treatment of heart diseases. As of 6 October 2020, she has raised funds through her charity shows which has helped to save lives of 2200 children suffering from heart ailments. Muchhal has made her entry in both Guinness Book of World Records and Limca Book of World Records for great achievements in social work. Her work is also recognised by the Government of India and other public institutions through various awards and honours. Muchhal also performs as a playback singer for Bollywood films. She has rendered her voice in Hindi films such as Ek Tha Tiger (2012), Aashiqui 2 (2013), Kick (2014) and Action Jackson (2014) Prem Ratan Dhan Payo (2015) M.S. Dhoni: The Untold Story (2016) Kaabil (2017), Baaghi 2 (2018) and Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas (2019). Her rendition of the song “Kaun Tujhe” from the film “M.S. Dhoni : The Untold Story” has earned her much praise from fans as well as prominent personalities in the Music Film Industry.
Palak Muchhal was born on 30 March 1992 into a Maheshwari Marwari family in Indore. Her mother, Amita Muchhal, is a homemaker and her father, Rajkumar Muchhal, works for a private firm. She has a younger brother, Palash Muchhal. She did her schooling from Queens College Indore. In May 2013 Muchhal stated that she was doing her final year of B.Com from a college in Indore.
Some facts about Palak Muchhal
- Does Palak Muchhal smoke?: No
- Does Palak Muchhal drink alcohol?: Not Known
- Palak always wanted to be a Bollywood singer and even released 6 albums in her younger age.
- She got her breakthrough when she got selected in the Little Stars competition, which gave her an opportunity to travel across the world.
- Since her younger age, she was involved in charitable work and raised funds for blind kids, victims of the 1999 Kargil War, heart patients, etc.
- When she was just 21 years old, she registered her name in the Guinness Book of World Records and Limca Book of World Records for her social work.
- Salman Khan recommended her name to Aditya Chopra of Yash Raj Films, after which she got the song Laapata for the film Ek Tha Tiger, and later she got the opportunity to sing in the film Aashiqui 2.